Wakuwafu nominated me for the WakuWafu Award. All I have to say to them is thank you very much!!! I have been nominated for quite a while actually. This post is kinda late. I have just finished the exam so now, I am happily writing this post without any concern about anything else.
The rules (You can just copy and paste these)
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Choose any 3 things you would like to say about yourself to your fellow bloggers.
- Think up 3 questions you would like to ask the people you nominate.
- Give one piece of advice to your fellow bloggers.
- Make sure to tell us over here that you have been nominated (and/ or completed the award) so that we can put your blog up on the wakuwafu page! Make sure to put down your blog in the comments section!
Three random facts about me:
1) I’m an expert procrastinator. Just look at how long I took to write this post.
2) I believe that mountains actually move very slowly. I mean seriously, try staring at a mountain for 5 minutes. Don’t you think that it’s moving??
3) I tend to avoid potato chips or other similar snacks because I know once I eat them, I couldn’t stop eating them.
My Blogging advice:
Make sure you look forward to your future writings more than you look forward to your future views because if it’s the other way round, you’ll probably be disappointed. Make sure you have fun blogging, it doesn’t matter how you are actually having fun.
Questions for my nominees:
1) What is your favourite anime?
2) What inspired you to start blogging?
3) Who’s the best girl in Love Live? (if you have seen it, if you haven’t… try to make up an answer I guess)
That’s all for this award. Thank you once again WakuWafu for the nomination! 😀