I’ve done this before but I will do it again. Thanks to Joe from The Reviewers Corner for nominationg me for this award. You can check his post here.
Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
Share 5 facts about yourself.
Nominate 15-20 bloggers and add their links.
Notify the bloggers you included.
Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do!
My random facts:
1) My friends see and categorize me as smart just because I scored higher than them in exams. I don’t consider myself as a smart person (by smart I mean naturally smart. Like, you don’t have to study to get high scores). However, it’s fun being the ‘smartest’ person in the group because you can talk big. But it’s not fun at the same time because you know you are actually not smart.
2) Gaming is NOT my hobby. It used to be but not anymore because I think gaming is like doing the same thing over and over again. The only difference is the graphic for each newer games increased ever so slightly. Oh, and I’m talking about video games (of course). But you know, Total War: Shogun 2 is really good I must say.
3) Playing basketball is one of my hobby. Many people especially guys here will play badminton or football or something similar but I think it’s too common so I tried something different. I tried basketball and it turned out that I really like playing this sport. However, my physical disadvantage (I’m way too short for this sport) really frustrates me. But hey, at least I enjoy playing it even though I lose most of the time especially in the beginning. It’s not like I can’t play other sports. I can play badminton pretty well but I prefer basketball because it’s more enjoyable and well, not many people play it so I can consider myself special haha… However, I don’t play basketball much now.
4) Playing Basketball pretty much gives me the idea of effort can overcome talent. I mean, I’m not naturally talented in the sport and I don’t have physical advantages but after some time playing and practicing that sport, I got better and better to the point that I could beat some other more talented players who didn’t practice. That is one of the reason why I started writing even though I know I don’t have the talent. Because I know by experience that if I put enough effort on it, I could be a better than those gifted people.
5) I haven’t watched any anime for a week now… please help me.
I won’t nominate anybody now because well, I think other bloggers have enough awards to tackle.