Jiraiyan from The Otaku Orbit has nominated me for this award. Thank you very much, I appreciate it. Now this award is surprisingly short.
Here are the rules for this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 – 20 bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do!
Because to me, finding facts about myself is pretty difficult, I’ll just share things about myself which are relate to anime.
1) I usually watch 3 to 7 episodes of anime per day. Of course sometimes more than that but rarely. And of course, sometimes less because life.
2) I watch at least 2 anime simultaneously.
3) One is relaxed anime such as comedy or romance, the other is dark or depressing anime. I believe it’s the most balanced way to watch anime.
4) Watching more than 4 episodes of the same anime per day is considered a sin to me. However, if the anime is so engaging, I’ll watch it anyway. Because you know, sometimes I just have to know what happens next.
5) I’ll probably watch the sequel of any anime I’ve watched even if I hated it. That means I still have Seitokai Yakuindomo season 2 to watch. Oh and Love Live season 2, The disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan… And…and the movie sequel of Code Geass. Dang it!! I have much to catch up!
So I think that’s it. It’s really short right?
Here are my nominees: