So, thanks again Fabledhunter for nominating me for this award. You can check his Liebster award here. I mentioned again because he was the one who tagged me for doing the basic questions thing. I might say I was lucky because if he didn’t tag me and nominate me for this award, I don’t know who will considering I’m not active in the anime blogging community. Regardless, I feel happy to get the chance to do something like this again.
It should be noted that there are a few rules to this award which I will disclose at the end of this post. Without further ado, let’s answer the questions given by my nominator.
- Do you have any hobbies which aren’t related to anime?
Yes indeed I have some hobbies other than watching anime. The first one is playing musical instruments like guitar, bass guitar or keyboard. I’m not good in any of those but I just like to play it because it’s fun. The second is playing basketball. I used to play basketball almost everyday back in highschool. Eventhough I’m short, I was kind of good at it. Next, I occasionally write things that aren’t related to anime. Because sometimes, my friends ask me to write random things like a love story for instance, which I don’t have the expertise to write about. But if I do write it, I might actually post it in this blog.
- What is your favourite scene or moment in anime?
Well, this is a very hard question. Hmm…. I think the scenes when every ‘Generation of Miracle’ in Kuroko no Basuke show their abilities. I love watching their overpowered abilities and it was always beyond my expectation. ( I could choose the last scene of Anohana but since now I’m watching Kuroko no Basuke, the scenes in this anime is my priority)
- Do you wish you did anything differently when you were younger?
Of course I do. I think everyone does. I’ll give you one thing want to do differently. During my school’s annual sport event, I cheered for my team, shouting my lung out. I shouted and screamed from the very beginning of the event until the very end. Because of that, I lost my voice. The next day, I was suppose to be a lead singer in the school’s nasyid competition. Since I lost my voice, my position was given to another person. If only I have not shouted and screamed all day long the day before, I would become very popular in that school. But maybe there was something to it. Maybe if I become popular, I would also become arrogant. Well, I am a shy person after all.
- Is there any anime which most people you know thought was bad, but you really enjoyed?
No. I only watch anime that have positive feedbacks from reviews I read or watch and I watch anime according to my real life friend’s recommendation.
- Are there any anime characters you admire, while not being able to agree with their values or choices?
No. Wait, let me think again….. No. If I’m unable to agree with their values or choices, I usually just despise them.
- What underrated anime or manga series do you think needs to be exposed to more people?
I don’t think there is any. I only watch popular anime and I haven’t watch many anime since I’m pretty new to it. This question can be answered very similarly to the 4th question.
- If you were able to live in an anime or manga universe, would you? and which one?
I would. I would go to the anime School Rumble and befriend with Yakumo, impress her a little (somehow) and make her my waifu. Though, there are things to be considered for example, her airheaded sister…
- What is your favourite visual novel? (if you haven’t played any pick an anime which was adapted from a visual novel)
I haven’t played any visual novel yet. So, my favourite anime that was adapted from a visual novel is Steins; Gate. Seriously that anime is epic. If you haven’t seen it, go watch it.
- What are you most looking forward to during 2015?
Accepted to a University, studying courses that I want.
- Would you consider yourself more a S or M?
I would consider myself neither….. Okay maybe I’m a M because I tend to hurt myself for others rather than hurt others for myself. I’m talking about emotional feelings, not physical pain. And I occasionally like getting mad for some reason that I don’t know.
- What anime series would you prefer to have a new season announced?
I don’t have any anime series that I want a new season mainly because I only watch completed anime for the most part.
So now I have to reveal 11 random facts about myself:
- I am a Malaysian.
- I used to hate anime for some reason
- I’m worrying about my public exam result right now.
- I made twitter and ask.fm account for the sake of this blog but didn’t use it.
- writing this post took more than 24 hours.
- I used to be a very very shy person.
- To the point that talking to someone was a miracle back when I was standard one. No, I’m not exaggerating.
- I made improvements as I grew up but still, I am a shy person.
- I studied at a boarding school for two years.
- I hated that school.
- I just started playing bass the day before yesterday.
Now for the Official Rules of the Liebster Award:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!).
So, I have to nominate other people for this award which is very difficult for me because I still don’t know many blogger. Well, I’ll nominate bloggers that I know but if you have been nominated by others, you could just ignore me or answer both sets of questions.
My questions are:
- What is your favourite Japanese live action movie or series that was adapted from an anime?
- have you ever experience overpowering the other team or player when playing sports?
- Do you like spending your leisure time alone or with friends?
- Do you have any real life friend anime fan? If you do, how many?
- Do you think it’s fun to have many real life friend anime fan?
- If you have the opportunity to have a job that is related to anime, what would it be?
- Do you think Japan is the best country in the world? Why?
- How much struggle does it take to continually update your blog?
- How many language can you speak?
- Did you take your school’s final exam seriously?
- What type of video game do you like the most?
So, that’s it. Thanks again to Fabledhunter for nominating me. To those who are nominated, have fun writing this chain posts. I know I had fun writing this post.